The Euphoria Story
With an extensive family history in the jewellery industry dating back over half a millennia, Euphoria has incorporated this rich history and knowledge into the designs of today, from our old world Byzantine Collection to the latest cutting edge modern designs.
Art’s theory of design represents the old and the new manufactured to the highest standards and made for life, designed to be timeless and eventually be past down and become your family’s heirlooms. Read more…
Our aim is to provide 100% customer satisfaction for all work from newly designed commissions down to the smallest repair. It is most important that every customer is equally looked after with professional care. This has always been Art’s philosophy!
Art’s attitude when creating a new piece of jewellery is that it must first appeal to himself. Any piece that does not pass his strict quality control approval will never make it to the display area.
- Design service
- Hand sketched drawings
- All aspects of manufacturing and goldsmithing with full workshop on premises
- Professional repairs and refurbishing
- Re-sizing and remodelling
- Professional re-finishing including polishing
- Rhodium plating – white, black and ruthenium
- Argyle Pink Diamond sourcing
- Master Jewellers onsite providing complimentary advice and answers to all your queries
Fair Trade Jeweller
Euphoria Jewels is the first and only fairtrade gold member and supporter of ethically sourced gold and platinum in Western Australia. A practice that we have always believed in.